Friday, December 5, 2008

Tweet Nothings


You may have noticed I've installed a Twitter widget in the sidebar over there, so that avid readers of A Puppet Opera will be able to keep up with our every move. Let it not be said that I am an early adopter; no. I know that many more technoliterate people than I are already using Twitter, and the fact of the matter is that I joined Twitter so that I could keep up with the comings and goings of Stephen Fry. It makes me feel like he and I are actual friends. And my goodness, the man logs everything! Taking a walk, getting dressed for dinner, driving up to a friend's house. Amazing. At any rate, our lives may not be as glamorous as Mr. Fry's, but are at least as dorky. So if you're on Twitter too, please do link to us and/or let us know so that we can link to you! We'd love to know what you're up to.

No comments:

You may also be interested in...

Related Posts with Thumbnails