Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Dust Settles

I'm now back from India, and life is returning to its normal routine. This week's challenge has been moving Isabelle into her new bedroom, the one we've been renovating since last August. But first, we had to cull some of her extensive wardrobe in order to fit the baby into the same room with the clothes:

My blog over at Pregnancy & Newborn Magazine was all about this heart-wrending episode. Make sure you read all about it on Thursday.

In other news, Isabelle had her 9-month birthday yesterday (!!!!), and I'm up to my neck in Installment 2 of my year-long India project, for which I'm sitting on calls, fighting with iCal and struggling to understand a technology I know nothing about. May only be having sporadic fun until this one ships. Sheesh.

No comments:

You may also be interested in...

Related Posts with Thumbnails