the Most Depressing Day of the Year is lurking just around the corner?), and like that delicious thread of raspberry syrup running through the pale vanilla of raspberry ripple ice cream, there are all kinds of summer raspberries lurking around the shops just now, perfect for juicing up a late winter wardrobe.
1. Wouldn't a slick of raspberry lipgloss hit the spot right now?
2. And how cute are these juicy drop earrings from Genevieve Jewelry at Etsy? The rubies look like pomegranate seeds. Yum.
3. You've probably tried a Cosmopolitan, but how about a Metropolis? The cocktail for my winter birthday.
4. Love this dress. From Gap! Who knew?
5. Classic ballet flats in zingy raspberry from J. Crew
6. A splurge at $425, but this Kate Spade handbag would look amazing against a dark winter coat. Love.
7. This raspberry Louis chair would totally brighten up the corner of a wintry room. Seeing it every morning in my north-facing bedroom would definitely make me happy.
8. But of course. Raspberry macarons from Ladurée.
9. Why wait for sandal weather to break out the Miami Nice nail polish? I love seeing my bright pink toenails after a day in thick winter socks and thinking of summer.
Only 8 more weeks of winter!