Tuesday, September 11, 2012

We're Back!


Hello friends! Greatest apologies for the extreme silence over the past six weeks-- no, I did not go into the witness protection program, we have been on vacation at Grandma's house! Sun, sand and sandwiches; let me tell you, we had a fantastic time. This is the first time we've traveled with two under-fives, and let me tell you, we collapsed into bed each night only moments after they did. I love them, but they wear me out!

As soon as I sort through the piles of mail, stacks of photos and gobs of work that have mounted up over the past month, I will share some of our adventures.

Hope your summer has been a great one! Any good stories to tell?

(photo: reblogged from here via this is glamorous)

No comments:

You may also be interested in...

Related Posts with Thumbnails