Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Halloween 2012: Only One Week to Go

With Halloween only a few days away, it's time to start putting some serious thought into a costume. I nabbed this picture from Martha Stewart.com, which is part of a blog post about easy DIY costumes. I have to say, I love a headband- or hairdo-based costume, because you can add some really sensational Halloween flair to normal street clothes. We're going to recycle the chicken costume for Billy this year, and Isabelle is going to be a very fancy witch, and sadly, Jules will be in France, so I'm not sure if I will be able to go as anything, but if nothing else presents itself, I'm gonna make this bat-band happen. 

What are your feelings about moms in costume? Or is Halloween just for the kids? Do tell. 

(Image via marthastewart.com)

No comments:

You may also be interested in...

Related Posts with Thumbnails