Friday, November 23, 2012

Etsy Friday: Eastwitching



It was with utter delight I happened upon artist Alison Fennell's sweet watercolors at her Etsy shop Eastwitching last year. Impossible to choose between her prints of British wildlife adopting British city customs, after much back-and-forth I finally decided upon the fox wearing a crown, but if I had it to do again, I would definitely go for this little fellow. How cute he would look in a baby's wildlife-themed nursery, or the Mr.'s office! All the prints are on high-quality rag paper, and shipped in a Royal-Mail-proof board mailer, and fit in standard-sized frames.

I can tell you King Fox looks smashing in our hallway gallery wall, and I know one of Ms. Fennell's prints will look great in your house too. Check her out!

(image via eastwitching at etsy)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am blushing with pride Sarah! Thanks for lovely write-up and I am so happy to hear what your fox print means to you! Alison

Anonymous said...

I feel so proud! Thanks Sarah:)

You may also be interested in...

Related Posts with Thumbnails