Wednesday, October 28, 2015

I think we can all get behind this, right?


Fact: small dogs are funny. That's just the way it is. They are small, and very funny. Look at this small one (that's Uggie, by the way, from the film The Artist), who is wearing a bow tie. Funny, yes?

What about this one:
Look, he's laughing! Funny! Funny ha ha! 

And don't even get me started on wiener dogs. 
Yes, that is a wiener dog dressed in a wiener costume. Stop it. Right now. 

Anyway, the reason I mentioned this, is that on our Sunday leaf-collecting walk, we passed at least a dozen funny small dogs, and when I pointed out to the kids that the dogs were small and funny, their owners seemed to take offense. I didn't mean to be offensive, it just seemed that being funny was an undeniable feature of being a small dog. 

What are your thoughts on this subject? 

Photo credits: 1, 2, 3


No comments:

You may also be interested in...

Related Posts with Thumbnails