Thursday, January 21, 2016

Does she or doesn't she?

I don't mean to shock you, but I do color my hair. It's true, the threads of silver running through it suddenly reached a number too big to ignore, so having decided I'm not ready to have grey hair yet, I color it. It makes me feel better, and I think that when I feel better, I look better, so there, call me vain. I don't care. 

Having pored over the pages of Dita Von Teese's new beauty bible Your Beauty Mark, I can totally get behind her support of DIY beauty and drugstore brands. Can you even believe that Dita's gorgeous raven mane comes out of a drugstore bottle? It's true. Perhaps her haircut is an expensive one, but the color costs less than a tenner. I love her. So I had to laugh when yesterday, I went into my expensive London hairdresser and she complimented me on my Miss Clairol color. "Boy, the color really suits you! Super flattering! I love it!" Did I tell her that I paid £6 for a box color kit, instead of a £60 color appointment at that same salon? Reader, I did not. 

Not even her hairdresser knows for sure. Victory. 

No comments:

You may also be interested in...

Related Posts with Thumbnails