Saturday, November 15, 2008

Wish you were here...

I know it doesn't seem like you can be busy on your holiday, or that busy when you're just hanging out at your parents, but I confess, time has got the better of me and I haven't had a chance to post anything for about 10 days. But, to be fair, nothing very exciting has been happening: Isabelle and I have been keeping on keeping on, playing the piano (we've learned a bunch of new pieces this week), doing a little traveling and a little visiting, and discovering plaid with Grandpa:


She is also very keen on suspenders.


The most exciting thing that's happened in a couple of days has been the visit of our backyard cardinal bird, who seems to have a nest nearby and is partial to the seeds in my mom's feeder. He sat still for about a minute so that I could take his picture this morning. And blurry as this photo is, a cardinal in a tree is still very cool.

No comments:

You may also be interested in...

Related Posts with Thumbnails