Thursday, February 25, 2010

Things I Love Thursday: De'Longhi Espresso Machine

I'm launching a new feature here at A Puppet Opera, called "Things I Love Thursday." Thursday is such a downer, no? I'm working on a project from home at the moment, and with a lot of aggro piled up from Monday thru Wednesday, by the time I get to Thursday I'm mentally finished. So I thought I would pay a little Thursday homage to something that makes me happy, just to get the ol' mojo working again.

For our inaugural issue, I'd like to introduce you to our new little blue friend, the De'Longhi 15-bar espresso machine, who came to live at our house on Tuesday. Perfect espresso drinks, at home, in snappy quick time. I've made about thirteen cups of espresso coffee in the last two days, and I can't get enough. There is something so fantastico about having a cup of Italian coffee in the afternoon that no matter how gloomy the day you feel like Sophia Loren on a hot Roman terrace. Someone is winking at me from a Vespa. Time for another one, I think.

No comments:

You may also be interested in...

Related Posts with Thumbnails