Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Bye bye winter!

I apologize for not posting anything in weeks. It's been crazy around here! My work project picked up a ton of speed over the last month, and I've been in India for half of March. Even though I've been home for almost a week, we've had non-stop excitement, including a fruitless search for an Easter bonnet, opera rehearsal, new babies (welcome to the world, Fintan Callaghan Macmullen-Price!) and whatnot. Whew. I just haven't had a chance to pull together anything fun to post.

Anyway, here's a sweet picture of Isabelle in her fuzzy panda jacket to tide you over until my next post. The weather is turning warm and springy here so it's probably the last time she'll wear it; I've got a mountain of pink tulips just about ready to burst into flower, and spent the afternoon yesterday planting irises, sweet williams, lilies and poppies. I definitely have flowers on the brain, and I can't wait to share the love when they finally bloom.

Sarah xo

No comments:

You may also be interested in...

Related Posts with Thumbnails