Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Get Well Soon

 
I had intended to really buckle down this week and do a few great posts about all the great stuff we have been up to lately... and then Isabelle got the chickenpox, so it looks like I'll be Nurse Mommy for a couple of days. Thank goodness I took the time to get a proper medical degree. Just kidding! Isabelle looks way more qualified to attend to the sick than I do.

Anyway, in case you were worried, she's weathering her illness with grace and charm; thank goodness she has only about 20 spots, so we could name them all and are keeping a close eye on them. Especially "Derek" and "Stinky." Hopefully Billy will get away with only a slight dose of pox, but we'll just have to wait and see. I'll keep in touch once we're all on the mend! How are things with you?


 

No comments:

You may also be interested in...

Related Posts with Thumbnails