Monday, November 19, 2012

Thanksgiving Countdown: Setting the Table



Though the holiday is rapidly approaching on Thursday, we are celebrating Expat Thanksgiving next Sunday, with 12 (yes, twelve!) people sitting down to dinner for a holiday that doesn't even exist here in England. I'm super excited to have my whole little foreign tribe packed into our dining room, so I'm taking some extra time to think of clever ways of decorating this year. We'll have enough kids to populate a kids table, and thanks to our narrow dinning room and giant chairs, I'll have to think hard about accommodating everyone comfortably. Ugh, why do we not live in a mansion? Thank goodness there is a lot of inspiration around, from Martha Stewart to Pinterest to help me come up with ideas. How are you decorating your table this year? 

No comments:

You may also be interested in...

Related Posts with Thumbnails