Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Holiday Fashion DIY

Came across this fantastic DIY from A Pair and a Spare the other day, for jazzing up a thrift-store find into something positively gala-worthy. A handful of gold paillettes, a spool of thread and an hour in front of the fire and a plain dress becomes a holiday favorite. I'm totally into daytime sparkle these days, so I would have no problem trotting this out on one of my many daytime forays into the studio.

By the way, has anyone seen these fun tutorials at Mango for customizing your garments? I just bought a whole pile of stuff from Mango, and while I really do like it all as-is, I could totally get into some bejeweled collars, or pom-pom bedecked heels.

How are you making it yours this holiday season? Do tell.

No comments:

You may also be interested in...

Related Posts with Thumbnails