Tuesday, November 4, 2008

We Love Autumn


What do you think of this pram? Stylish, no? Believe it or not, this was my baby buggy. My Grandpa bought it for me from Marshall Field's when I was a wee one. This is probably where I developed my taste for fancy things... No regular buggies here! I want the shiny red one with the chrome trim!


I think Isabelle wears it just as well. Look how sweet she is in her little tartan jumper.


We have had some amazing fall color this year. I don't know the reason for it, but I don't ever remember seeing such a display. Every tree is painted in vibrant reds, yellows, oranges and even purple. I've been enjoying taking Isabelle out for walks in the old pram and looking at the neighborhood. We love autumn!




Even little Sophie the dog is getting into the spirit with a little chrysanthemum blossom tucked into her hair. Sweet.

No comments:

You may also be interested in...

Related Posts with Thumbnails