Friday, May 15, 2009

Mommies Rule

Blogging over at Pregnancy and Newborn.com this week, I spent a few moments musing about my second Mother's Day this year. That's right, as well as celebrating English Mother's Day, we also celebrated American Mother's Day last Sunday, May 10th.

I included this picture of my mom with the post, because I thought she deserved a shout out. Doesn't Isabelle look so much more relaxed knowing she's in the hands of someone who actually knows their way around a baby?

This seemed to be the Mothers' Day of photo albums. I made one for my mom (using the superior services of KodakGallery.com); Susan did too, and Isabelle gave one to me. It's a good thing that mommies love photos!

I know it's a bit late, but for all of those US-based moms out there, happy M-Day!

Sarah xo.

No comments:

You may also be interested in...

Related Posts with Thumbnails