Friday, January 18, 2013

Like a party for your fingertips

This week I threw out about 15 pounds (in weight) of old makeup. How or why I had it that long, I can't say, but after having tossed all of it, I found just the right-sized space in my kit for a new bottle of nail polish. Yes, I know. I have a problem. But Essie's Beyond Cozy totally sucked me into its glittery champagne sparkle right there on the drugstore counter, where I had originally popped in for a bottle of aspirin and some baby lotion. An unexpected neutral, the white gold glitter looks as great with jeans on the school run as it does with dress up clothes for a night out, so I'm excited to add it to my collection. I don't usually go nail polish crazy since I wash my hands at least a million times a day and lacquer never tends to stay on for long, but the glitter finish of Beyond Cozy is sort of sandy, so it seems to be able to take a beating. Others have said it's a pain to remove, but for now I'm glad to have pretty fingers while I play with the baby. Hooray for glitter!

No comments:

You may also be interested in...

Related Posts with Thumbnails