Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Isabelle's Hat

My mom bought this awesome hat for Isabelle while we were in Joliet. I don't know if you can tell, but there are sparkles in it, and she looks like a wee snow princess.


And lucky we have it, too, because it SNOWED on Sunday! Crazy. Check out this sad and pathetic dusting on the cars in Cowper road:


It didn't stick around for long, but if it had, even this small amount would have caused widespread chaos throughout England. Closed highways, interrupted train services, shut down airports. Girl, please.

By the way, how do you like our red car?

Just kidding. The familymobile on the bottom left is the one that actually belongs to us.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"It didn't stick around for long, but if it had, even this small amount would have caused widespread chaos throughout England. Closed highways, interrupted train services, shut down airports. Girl, please."

I like hearing that. It appeals to some sort of deep-down Midwestern something in me.

I like your blog.

A Puppet Opera said...

Thanks, yo.

Yeah, it's funny how snow really throws people here. You hear news reports of the pain it causes... and I have to laugh to myself, having come from a land of snow and ice. I scoff at your pathetic flurries! I eat snow for breakfast! I brush my teeth with icicles! Mwah hahahaha!!!!

You may also be interested in...

Related Posts with Thumbnails